Stress is an ever-present part of life that all of us have to experience, cope with, and move past time and time again. You need to develop strong coping strategies when faced with challenges so that you can respond appropriately. Practicing these strategies can assist you in avoiding feeling overwhelmed.
By creating an open dialogue around stress and exploring coping strategies, you will have more experience building resilience.
This Workshop prepares Doctors for Managing Self Esteem and stress
By the end of the program participants will:
• Recognize the sign of stress
• Be able to effectively Manage Stress in stressful communication and difficult situations.
• Be able to manage time effectively and be resilient at work
The workshop method used is a combination of formal theoretical instruction and frequent references to real-life case scenarios. The course is designed to be both practical and interactive and questions are highly encouraged from participants
Health care Professionals Including Doctors have the zeal to learn in order to manage themselves.
WORKSHOP INTRODUCTION & KICK OFF (30MIN)
• Welcoming participants, Ice breaker, Game
• Objectives overview
UNDERSTANDING SELF-ESTEEM AND SELF-CONFIDENCE (1HR)
• What drives us?
• Why do we work and what role of Eustress and Distress in Life?
• How to Increase Self Confidence
• Role Play
MANAGING STRESS (2HR)
• Is Stress Good or Bad?
• Case Studies
• How to prevent Burn out
RELAXATION TECHNIQUE DURING WORK (1HR)
• Stress Respond vs React
• Managing self-Practice session
WRAP UP & NEXT STEPS (30MIN)
• Objectives review
• Action plan.