This training program prepares Doctors and Health Care Professionals for the complex challenges they face on a daily basis by emphasizing leadership and decision-making.
By the end of the program participants will:
• Communicate and lead more effectively
• Establish a culture of trust and loyalty among their team members
• Be able to motivate patients in stressful and difficult/conflict situations.
• Be able to differentiate between leadership and management
• Identify the leadership skills that make a leader effective
• Identify their leadership style and determine how they will lead their team.
The workshop method used is a combination of formal theoretical instruction and frequent references to real-life case scenarios. The course is designed to be both practical and interactive and questions are highly encouraged from participants.
Professionals who have the zeal to learn and improve their leadership skills in order to manage and guide their team more effectively, set goals more competently and develop their leadership potential within an organization.
WORKSHOP INTRODUCTION & KICK OFF (30MIN)
• Welcoming participants
• Objectives overview with icebreaker
DEFINITION OF LEADERSHIP (2HR)
• What Leadership is? Different definitions of leadership.
• Are you a leader or a doctor? Understanding effective leadership
• Identify your leadership strengths
QUALITIES AND CAPABILITIES OF STRATEGIC LEADERS (1HR)
• Strategic leadership
• Using strategies to influence and inspire
• Case Studies
LEADING AND MANAGING OTHERS (2HR)
• Building effective plans and motivating staff to achieve them
• Understanding your strengths and spotting your weaknesses
• Characteristics of a good leader
LEADING AND MANAGING YOURSELF (1HR)
• Assessing your own strengths and weaknesses
• Behavioral Examples
• Communication barriers and boosts
WRAP UP & NEXT STEPS (30MIN)
• Objectives review
• Action plan.