This training program prepares Doctors and Health Care Professionals for managing difficult patients, giving feedback, and effective counseling.
By the end of the program participants will:
• Learn different types of feedback constructive, praise, and criticism
• Establish a process of giving constructive feedback
• Be able to motivate patients in stressful and difficult situations.
• Able to be Breaking Bad news and maintain bad news protocol
• Anger management and managing angry patient effectively
The teaching method used is a combination of formal theoretical instruction and frequent references to real-life case scenarios. The course is designed to be both practical and interactive and questions are highly encouraged from participants.
Professionals who have the zeal to learn and improve their leadership skills in order to manage patients in a difficult situation and counsel regularly
WORKSHOP INTRODUCTION & KICK OFF (30MIN)
• Welcoming participants
• Objectives Overview
FEEDBACK, FEEDBACK LOOP, AND TYPES OF FEEDBACK (2HR)
• What feedback is
• Different types of feedback
• Understanding effective feedback loop
QUALITIES AND CAPABILITIES OF COUNSELLOR(1HR)
• Listening and Counselling
• Strategic Counselling
• Role Play
LEADING AND MANAGING OTHERS (2HR)
• Building effective plans and motivating staff to achieve them
• Breaking Bad News
LEADING AND MANAGING YOURSELF (1HR)
• Assessing your own strengths and weaknesses
• Behavioral Anger Management
WRAP UP & NEXT STEPS (30MIN)
• Objectives review
• Action plan.