Aasha workshop for Nurses
AASHA WORKSHOP OBJECTIVE
- To have effective communication
- To enhance the personal effectiveness of HCPs
- To improve the Self Esteem of HCPs
- To have effective time management and Excel at work
- To develop Interpersonal relationships in the workplace
- To develop effective conflict management and Decision making
- To develop effective leadership and problem-solving skill
- Struggle to communicate effectively with Doctors
- Struggle to manage conflict
- To develop an interpersonal relationships at a workplace
Who should attend
- Nurses, Supervisors, and in charge
Purpose of the program
- To help HCPs to excel on the job
Why is it important
- Nurses are the frontline of patient care and carry the organization’s image.
- Ice Breaker
- Demo / Brainstorming Exercise
- Interactive Mode – Chats / Discussion
- Role Plays
- Real-time Case study & Group Activity
- PowerPoint Presentation
- Relevant video
- Sharing experience and Good practice
Brief About AASHA Module
1. Communication with empathy
This Workshop teaches nurses to deal with difficult communication and communication issues on a regular basis by stressing communication, listening, observation, and empathy.
- Empathic communication entails both embracing and enabling differing viewpoints and feelings in others, as well as sharing them with them in order to provide encouragement and support.
- It is also the technique of active listening in order to comprehend the feelings of the person with whom you are conversing.
- Communicate and lead more effectively
- Establish a culture of trust and loyalty among their team members by implementing Listening
- Be able to communicate effectively with their team in stressful and difficult situations.
- Be able to handle conflict in difficult conditions with empathy.
2. Stress Management
Stress is an ever-present component of life that we must all deal with, manage, and overcome on a regular basis. When presented with a difficulty, you must build strong coping techniques so that you can respond effectively. Using these tactics can help you prevent feeling overwhelmed.
You will get more experience developing resilience by engaging in open discourse about stress and exploring coping techniques.
- Identify stress signs.
- Managing stress effectively in difficult situations and stressful communication.
- Being able to manage time effectively at work and being resilient.
3. Leadership and Interpersonal Relation
By stressing leadership and decision-making, this training program prepares nurses and other Health Care Professionals for the complex problems they confront on a daily basis.
- Improve your communication and leadership skills.
- Create a culture of trust and loyalty among team members.
- Ability to encourage patients in stressful, challenging, or conflicting situations.
- Understand the difference between leadership and management.
- Determine the leadership qualities that make a leader effective.
- Determine their leadership style and how they will lead their team
4. Conflict Management
After this session, you can get prepared for handling any kind of conflict happening in your profession. You will learn to:
- Accept disagreement.
- Counseling difficult patients, giving feedback, and managing difficult situations.
- Be a soothing influence.
- Actively listen.
- I feel (strongest feeling).
- Examine the dispute.
- Make use of neutral wording.
- Remove the person from the situation.
- Collaboration is essential.
- We can agree to disagree.
- Consider the future.
- Move beyond positions.
- Share your passions.
- Be inventive.
- Make your point.
- Maintain your privacy.
5. Team Work and Accountability
The purpose of this program is to prepare nurses and health care professionals to manage a team, be accountable, and follow ethical guidelines.
- Learn about team management strategies.
- Concept of people management and responsibility
- Create a procedure for ethical execution
- Encourage people to be more focused in their execution.
The module flow for each module is divided as:
1. Understanding Mindset
2. Root Cause Analysis
3. Effective Communication Strategy
4. Effective Method
Based on these above mentioned points, module flow is created for the workshop. Here is an example on how we design module for the training.
Module 1 Flow:
Here the overview of module 1 is shown, similarly the module flow for other is designed for the workshop.
1. Understanding Mindset:
- Evolving communication of HCPs to care for patients in the changing environment
- Group activity to understand change and patient expectations.
2. Root cause analysis:
- why we lack communication.
- Effective communication exercises to learn the Gap.
3. Effective communication strategy
- Communication Style
- Assertive, Aggressive, and Passive
4. Effective method
- Apathy, Sympathy, and Empathy
- Empathetic Communication practice
The outcome of the program
- HCPs can Listen, Observe and Communicate well with Patients
- Able to increase Patient satisfaction with empathetic Communication
- Able to increase IR Among Peer and Colleague